So many ideas, so little time! Time to dig deep into this week's fashions posts and in-depth thought pieces dealing with feeling stuck in the blogger-sphere and Instagram algorithm mind games. You ready?
Links à la Mode, November 16th
- Aesthetic Distance: Can Fur Ever Be Ethical?
- Cubicle Chic: Why I Have No Fear of the Instagram Algorithm Change
- Gutterfashion: THRIFTED: Help! This Blogging Thing is Stressing Me Out!
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 10 Things To Know Before Visiting Machu Picchu
- LunaVida Blog: Olive You, Fall | Denim Jacket + Tank + Black Jeans + d'Orsay Flats
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Create the Perfect Capsule Wardrobe
- Petite Silver Vixen: Playing with Proportions
- Sifa's Corner: Why You Need to Try Pop Beauty Velvet Powder Base
- Tales of Two Blog: Unisex Fashion – Is It Really Working?
- Smile Is It: Fall/Winter Fashion Trend: How to Wear a Suede Dress
- Style and Grace: Taking Flight
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)