Let's call this featured roundup the ode to summer's end! We're talking minimalism, productivity, August wishlists and back to school. You'll also enjoy the think pieces!
Links à la Mode, Aug 8th, 2018
- Chiconomical: How to Create a Minimal Work Outfit
- Dangerously Me: OOTD: What's the Matter with Think Pieces?
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 10 Perfect, Wedding Guest Dresses
- L'ambassadrice: I’m Getting Tired Of Clothes: A Love Story
- Lipstick Latitude: A Beauty & Fragrance Lover's Guide to New York City
- Online Personal Stylist: Back 2 School Style: Are You Prepared for Next Season?
- Style Fullness: August Wishlist
- Styled to Bloom: How to Get Your Hair Ready for Summer
- The Petite Bijou: Is Fashion Week Relevant Anymore?
- Whit Wanders: 5 Tips to Maximize Your Morning
- What Vru Wore: Three Bodysuit Outfits
Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop ANINE BING, Marc Jacobs Accessories, Loeffler Randall Shoes, Carrie Forbes, Lee Mathews, ei8htdreams, Mini Skirts, Animal Print Cluthes, Low Top Sneakers, Men's Tres Bien