We're powering through September with these posts! Check out this week's features for back-to-school preparation and transitioning styles. You'll also find essential travel tips at the southern ends of the Earth. Dig in.
Links à la Mode, Sept 20th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: A Girl in LA’s Fall + Winter 2018 Shopping Guide
- Elle is for She: NYFW Spring/Summer RTW 2019 Post 01
- Fashion to Live: Guest Event- Summer of Rum Festival in Tampa's Downtown: Marigold Split Side Maxi Dress + Flats
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Itinerary – How to Spend 4 Days in Ushuaia, Argentina
- I'm a Norbyah: What's in a Hashtag, Anyway?
- Krystin Tysire: How To Get Organized for Back To School
- L'ambassadrice: Fashion And The Hypebeast: A Brief Love Affair
- Purushu Arie: This Sari Can Be Worn in 5 Seconds!
- Sifa's Corner: Review, Swatch, and Thoughts on Urban Decay Born To Run Collection
- The Plus Size Diva: Top 10 High-End And Affordable Beauty Must Haves
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)