Do you have something to say about the state of the blogging community?
Do you have a post you would like to share with other bloggers?
Here are some things we like to talk about here:
- General Blog Improvement
- Corporation-owned Blogging Networks
- Tech Tips
- SEO Tips
In exchange for your guest post you will receive the following:
- Link to your blog (do-follow, in post content or author bio_
- Occasionally: promotion of the article and your Twitter profile on IFB's social media
- Occasionally: Facebook and Newsletter Promotion
Single guest posts are not paid, as we can only pay regular contributors. At this time we are not accepting applications for regular contributors. And due to the high volume of submissions, you will only hear back from us if we choose to move forward with your submission.
Full disclosure of vendor / industry relationships is required at all times, and our editors reserve the right to withhold publication of self-promotional content and links, as well as make significant edits to content and headlines.
Write an informative, friendly article that ANSWERS THE QUESTION.
Properly cite and attribute 3-10 great sources in the body of the article (linking to them with a link).
If possible, find a source that is an actual expert. If not, cite a good, authoritative publication or website. Example: According to Dr. John Doe, cats sometimes eat grass because of such and such reasons that are supported by x, x, and x facts.
- NO FILLER LANGUAGE.
- Tone: “The Friendly Expert”: friendly, but highly informative and fact-dense. Actionable.
- Use first and second person: “I,” “we,” and “you”. Use the word “you” frequently to help the reader connect with the story
- Answer the question/topic with GOOD information from CREDIBLE sources
- Break the article into natural headings/sections to make it easier to read (a 700-900 word article should have 4-5 sections)
- Use H2, H3, and H4 tags for headings
- No more than 3 lines per paragraph
- Word Count: 1200 – 3000 words
How to submit your article: email us at email@example.com. Your subject line should be “IFB article submission request”.
If your email does not include this subject line we will not see your email.