12 Free Photoshop Actions for Fashion Bloggers

Display - 1

Happy Thursday!

Who doesn't like a good freebie every now and then? Ok, more now than then! Well, it's our lucky morning. One of the things I have found myself doing was mailing myself images so I could use Instagram filters. Which kind of defeats the purpose of taking photos with a DLSR. Yeah, you can't make a bad photo good with a filter, but some of those filters really make my images pop.

Ok… so maybe that was admitting I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to Photoshop, or at least inept in playing around with curves and filters anyway. Enter  Symufa (disclaimer they are an advertiser, but have offered a freebie, which I thought you would all love, hence the post), this shop offers all kinds of Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture effects, along with other graphic goodies you can use for your blogs.

12 Fashion Photoshop Actions are exclusive created for IFB readers by Symufa. You can use them in any projects you want commercial usage is allowed. These are good for fashion photographers and also they work perfect on baby photography.

See below for the previews… I think they're pretty fantastic for pimping up your pics:

Display - 2 Display - 3 Display - 4

Download the FREE Photoshop Actions Here

1. Faraz

This looks fantastic in your blog, thank you for posting our item. It’s a must download for fashion photographers.

2. Alyssa Martinez

This is awesome, thank you. I download the freebie but I was also trying to visit Symufa.com website but I keep getting error from my browser 🙁

• Faraz

Hi Maria,
      Our website is running and it’s live, can you please try again. Clear your cookie and caches. Our website was never down since 1 month. Visit our site for more freebies.

Thanks

3. Iram

Whooooop, thanks for the freebie! I’m the same as you, I always end up wanting to use Instagram for their filters because I’m too lazy with Photoshop aha. Can’t wait to try these out because they look pretty good!

– Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

4. Seph

Photoshop is an essential tool for every fashion blogger to have. Thanks for the download 🙂

5. izzy

thanks for the free filters! unfortunately I found the effects were very strong- is it possible to tweak them so that it reduces the impact?

6. mizan.ngbd2013

One of the best lists I’ve seen in long time! I’ll definately be using these. Have you seen wbactions.com free photoshop actions? They are awesome too.

7. Hannah Akers

How do I work the effects I have it downloaded and everything but cant seem to get the effects to work

Any help would be more then GREATLY appreciated….

Thanks 🙂

8. L.C

Lovely effects! I’ve just started learning how to use Photoshop recently so probably not ready to use these Photoshop actions yet but hopefully soon. Thanks for sharing =)

9. Leticia

Hi! Nice site. I loves fashion, blogging and everything related. I would like to contact any fashion blogger to introduce my products. A greeting!

10. sajad khan

The best 24 info all around the world. Grab top news stories, news headlines. Find breaking news for sports, entertainment, business, health, technology, life