Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- Will Lagos, Nigeria soon be a fashion destination? [The Herald]
- Mindy Kaling’s feelings about Halloween costumes on sitcoms. [Vulture]
- The New York Times rounded up some last minute costume ideas for the lavish and stylish. (Spoiler alert: “Fashion blogger” is one of them!) [New York Times]
- “There are many flaws to these businesses. But the biggest flaw I see is that these ‘Internet entrepreneurs’ fail to understand how the Internet will fundamentally transform the fashion industry, not just provide another access point to buy something.” [BoF]
- Heidi Klum’s kick ass Halloween party had to be put on hold due to the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. [The Cut]
- Nobody’s shopping post-Sandy — see the damage she’s done to the retail businesses in NYC. [Fashionista]
- Hurricane Sandy couldn’t stop the fiercest of reporters, as the publishing industry worked around Sandy. [WWD]