As fashion bloggers, our individuality is what makes us stand out. We each have our own sense of style, our own way of layering, mixing and matching, accessorizing and hair-doing. The diversity of looks, shapes, sizes and sensibilities makes the blogging community one of the most democratic spaces on the Internet!
Then again… Do you ever notice that it seems like some of your favorite style bloggers could be sisters? Not just because they have the same color hair and the same sunglasses, but their features are actually very similar? Okay, maybe sometimes it is just the sunglasses and the hair – but there's no denying that we have some major faux-family resemblance on our Internets!
We scoured some of our favorite personal style blogs to collect the best double-take-worthy twins we could find. Without further ado, behold…
Separated At Birth – Fashion Blogger Look-Alikes We Love:
1. Helena of Brooklyn Blonde and Blair of Atlantic-Pacific: We've been fans and followers of both these blogs for ages, and we love how they both have a penchant for glamorous black sunglasses, tailored ensembles and a colorful lip.
2. Arielle of Something Navy and Lindsey of Saucy Glossie: These Manhattan-based beauties both have gorgeous and glowing olive skin and envy-inducing brunette locks. Seriously though, they really look like (too gorgeous) sisters!
3. Christine of My Style Pill and Kelly of The Glamourai: Ever since Christine chopped her hair into a sassy bob, we can't help but feel like she resembles the perennially short-haired Kelly Frammel.
4. Chiara of The Blonde Salad and Sandra of 5 Inch and Up: We'll admit, we have hair envy like none other when it comes to these two striking Europe-based blondes.
5. Hedvig of Northern Light and Hanneli of Hanneli Mustaparta: Hanneli is Swedish and Hedvig is Norwegian. Is there something in the water up there? From the model good looks to sleek designer ensembles – we're obsessed.
6. Rachel of Pink Peonies and Caroline of Sweet Caroline In The City: Sweet smiles, polished style and a good cat eye are signature staples of these two brunettes.
7. Anna of See Jane and Lynzy of Sparkling Footsteps: These two have remarkably similar hair, great legs and a playful, chic-meets-girl-next-door sense of style.