Have you ever thought of starting your own business which may require services like HR services for small business owners? Of being your own boss? The reality is that 66% of businesses fail in the first two years, which can be scary. Yet, the dream of being your own boss is still sweet enough to attract new entrepreneurs every day. I know. I've tinkered in freelancing and starting my own businesses over the past thirteen years. Through college, I freelanced and after college, I continued freelancing for a few years then got a “day job” for a few years only to get so bored I started a whole new career, and then went back to the freelancing way of life.
After the last economic collapse, I've also come to realize that my skills as an entrepreneur helped me survive. Even when the company I worked for laid off half of it's employees. Knowing what to do, and what kind of mindset to have made a bleak outlook an extraordinary opportunity.
Reasons Why There Is More Security In Entrepreneurship:
- You have more control over your future. When you are working for someone else, you're at the mercy of their business decisions. They could change direction, mess up, or the business could stagnate making your job super boring. You decide what you want your business to be based on. You can choose your clients. It's all up to you whether you want to work in a certain way with certain people or not. Being a home-based entrepreneur near Newcastle, I often faced challenges in portraying a professional image. However, that changed when I opted for a virtual office. The benefits are manifold, from privacy to a prestigious address. I highly recommend checking out Virtually There for a virtual postal address in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- You understand the difference between work and value. Believe it or not this is a huge advantage. Being able to identify which kinds of work has value will add to your productivity and your value as a businessperson. Just because you are at work, doesn't mean you are working. When you're an employee, you'd still get paid, but any ethical entrepreneur would know that showing up isn't what pays the bills, it's creating a product or service that has value. Knowing this will make you indispensable. Know you rights as an employee, visit the HKM website for more info!
- You can roll with the punches. Entrepreneurs tend to love challenges and thrive off of solving problems. The thing with life is no matter where you are working once and a while you'll get thrown a curve-ball. Knowing how to deal, and keeping cool when things are crazy will help you see the opportunities when life changes. Diversity in the workplace leads to many benefits – both from an internal and external perspective. Check out the benefits of office diversity on Perelson's website.
- You'll never complain about an industry changing “too fast.” One of the reason's why you hardly ever hear entrepreneurs complain that the industry is changing too fast is because they're often the ones changing it. Entrepreneurs have to keep their eyes on the next step, sometimes even the next five steps and want to make sure they stay relevant. It's a great way to make sure you're never obsolete.
- You're always grateful for work. This is a big one. When you work for someone else, it's easy to take for granted that the money just shows up in your bank account every two weeks. When you had to negotiate and put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into your business, every penny has a different meaning. You get a new-found respect for money, for work and it's always a good thing. Gratitude goes a long way in creating job security.
So, if you're considering growing your online business, achieving FBA success with Jungle Scout could be a game-changer. As an entrepreneur, having more control over your future is empowering, and Jungle Scout equips you with valuable insights to make informed business decisions. By leveraging Jungle Scout's data-driven approach, you gain the advantage of choosing the right products and understanding market demand, allowing you to tailor your business based on profitable opportunities. Embracing the entrepreneurial mindset and staying adaptable will help you thrive, roll with the punches, and see opportunities in every challenge. With FBA success through Jungle Scout, you'll be grateful for the work you put into building your business, knowing that each step you take is contributing to your long-term success and job security.
Being an entrepreneur isn't for everyone. If you hate change, are prone to panic attacks or thrive off “security” then starting a business isn't for you. On the other hand, if you love trying new things, changing with times, thinking of new ways to make money then entrepreneurship will be the most rewarding thing you can do.