Don't you just love it when it first starts warming up, and you notice the budding trees on the city streets? Suddenly, memories of warmer times start rushing in, and I immediately think, maybe soon, I get to finally throw my winter coat at the back of the closet.
That's when I know spring is just around the corner, which only means one thing! Bring in the dresses! It's time to make some room for our spring favorites. Just because it's a bit cold outside doesn't mean you should put your dresses on hold until summer. After all, long-sleeve spring dresses exist for a reason, right?
Long-sleeve spring dresses are straightforward to style (and yet a mouthful to say), whether you choose a maxi, midi, or mini design. You can put on a denim or leather jacket, raincoat, or even a jumper and layer up in preparation for the cold.
We have prepared 20 gorgeous long sleeve dresses for any occasion in this review. You'll find some Boho styles, floral patterns, hippie dresses, and babydoll designs. Of course, we have included evening dresses amongst the others so you can get ready for any occasion.
Here are the best long-sleeved dresses that need to make it to your wardrobe…
- 20 Long-Sleeve Dresses for Spring
- 1. Simplee Women's V Neck Ruffles Floral Printed Long Sleeve Dress High Elastic Waist Flowing Midi Dresses
- 2. Angashion Womens Dresses Casual Floral Print Long Sleeve Swing Pleated Skater A-Line Mini Dress
- 3. MOPOOGOSS Women's Spring Summer Floral Print Wrap V Neck Split Dress Bohemian Flowy Long Midi Dresses
- 4. R.Vivimos Women's Long Sleeve Floral Print Bohemian Maxi Dresses with Slit
- 5. Women's V Neck Wrap Long Sleeve Elegant Mermaid Velvet Cocktail Maxi Dress Evening Party
- 6. XXTAXN Women's Sexy Elegant One Shoulder Long Sleeve Cocktail Party Split Mini Dress
- 7. CATHY Women Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck Casual Long Dress Pleated Waist Maxi Dresses with Pockets
- 8. GOORY Women’s Fall Long Sleeve Ruffle Babydoll Dress Casual V Neck Shift Tunic Dresses
- 9. Milumia Women's Floral Embroidery Mesh Round Neck Tunic Party Dress
- 10. Simple Flavor Women's Floral Evening Flare Vintage Midi Dress 3/4 Sleeve
- 11. Pinup Fashion Women's Plus Size Faux-Wrap V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Fit and Flare Wedding Guest Casual Party Midi Dress
- 12. KIRUNDO Women's Summer Bohemian Floral Dress Wrap V Neck Half Sleeves Casual High Waist Pleated Flowy Midi Dress with Belt
- 13. BTFBM Women Casual Spring Summer Dresses V Neck 3/4 Long Sleeve Ruffle Floral Flowy Boho Babydoll Mini Short Beach Dress
- 14. EXLURA Women Tie Back Long Lantern Sleeve Square Neck Ruffle Dress Elastic Waist Aline Casual Mini Dress
- 15. Dress the Population Women's Sophia Longsleeve Lace Illusion Midi Sheath Dress
- 16. Leadingstar Women's V-Neck A-Line Party Casual Dress
- 17. The Drop Women's Lavendula Ruched Long-Sleeve V-Neck Wrap Dress by @jessicawang
- 18. Women's Cable Knit Long Sleeve Sweater Dress 2pcs Boat Neck Loose Pullover Batwing Crop Top Mini Slim Fit Skirt Suit Sets
- 19. Max Studio Women's Crepe Long Sleeve V Neck Tiered Maxi Dress
- 20. YIBOCK Women Turtleneck Sweater Dress Long Lantern Sleeve Casual Loose Oversized Winter Knit Pullover Mini Dresses
- Now you know…
- Best Selling Long-Sleeve Spring Dress
20 Long-Sleeve Dresses for Spring
1. Simplee Women's V Neck Ruffles Floral Printed Long Sleeve Dress High Elastic Waist Flowing Midi Dresses
We're starting off with a beautiful teal piece to bring back the memory of warmth and sunshine. This semi-formal day dress is perfect for a picnic in the park or a stroll around town. As soon as you see the sun peeping behind the clouds, it's time to put on your favorite denim jacket and pair of converse and show off this gorgeous beauty! You can also style it with a pair of boots if it's still chilly outside.
Are you looking for something shorter? This casual floral print mini dress is stylish and trendy! You can dress it up or down if you change the shoes and accessorize it with a pair of oversized sunglasses. Or you could put on a solid coat and boots when the weather is brisk. It's up to you, but one thing is sure – you'll look fabulous wherever you are!
3. MOPOOGOSS Women's Spring Summer Floral Print Wrap V Neck Split Dress Bohemian Flowy Long Midi Dresses
I love wraparound dresses. Do you know why? In winter, after all the celebrations and excessive eating, we all put on a few pounds, right? There's no shame it happens to all of us. So by the time spring knocks on our door, we're still carrying a little of that holiday weight with us. Last spring, I discovered nothing hides it better than a cute wraparound dress with long sleeves. There are so many happy occasions I missed just because I felt insecure. I don't want you to miss out on the good times, so I say go on, grab yourself this beauty!
Are you looking for something casual that you can just put on without too much fuss? Something flowy and comfortable that doesn't feel tight? You'll love this long-sleeved hippie dress for your beach getaways or your weekend walks around the park. This is another piece that you can put on without worrying if it will fit and can hide a tummy pooch easily! Speaking of which, you can check out the best shapewear for lower belly pooch in our review article and gain back your body confidence!
Long-sleeved velvet dresses aren't just perfect for winter – they're a top trend for spring too! They're an excellent choice for a cocktail party, a wedding, or an ultra-romantic date a la Sex and the City. If your style is looking EXTRA no matter where you are, a velvet dress like this will guarantee you're the star of the evening. Get it in dark blue, and you've even got yourself the perfect Blue Velvet cosplay dress. You can look precisely like Dorothy Vallens and come to think of it. It can double as a Halloween costume too! Wait, are you telling me you haven't seen Blue Velvet? It's a classic!
From our spring fashion trends 2022 article, you should know that the early 2000s have come back in style, and with that, asymmetric tops too. So it's no surprise this long-sleeved dress with an asymmetric design ended up on our list! Wear it at a house party or take it out to the club – this dress is made to make memories, so you better make some good ones!
Long sleeve dresses with pockets are always a yes! I just don't understand how they're always so hard to find! This maxi dress is comfy and flattering and suits voluptuous figures. To be honest, I think it looks better on plus-sized ladies – it is flattering on the curves, and it's stretchy (and yet not easy to deform). It's perfect for a romantic walk along the beach or a formal dress to a Christening. It's up to you to experiment with it!
If you are a regular reader of our website, you know from our Valentine's Day outfits article that I love to recommend babydoll dresses. They are so flattering and comfortable, airy, and above all, the cutest thing out there. The babydoll dress is universal and is suitable for every occasion. The red and white polka dots add a slight vintage vibe, but you can also get it in black, green, and other variations.
Are you aiming to look like a gorgeous fairy of spring? There is a way. Sure, you won't get to fly and sprinkle gold dust, but you'll definitely carry the energy. This mesh dress with embroidered flowers is delicate and dreamy and doesn't need many accessories – it's a busy garment that doesn't need much else to be pulled off.
Yes, my favorite dress from the Easter outfits review (with pockets, signed me up!) has an incredible 60s design. Something about it just reminds me of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and looks like the sort of dress I'd wear to a picnic, bridal shower, birthday party, or a fancy dinner. I don't need to go on. It’s a dress that nails the style for multiple occasions and depending on the accessories, you can make it look more or less formal.
11. Pinup Fashion Women's Plus Size Faux-Wrap V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Fit and Flare Wedding Guest Casual Party Midi Dress
Calling all plus size babes, I've got the perfect long sleeve dress right here! It's elegant, it's comfortable, and it's stretchy. Yes, it's a faux wrap, but hear me out. As much as I love wraparound dresses, I hate wearing them during a windy day. Somehow something always gets blown away, and suddenly I'm responsible for a nonconsensual peep show. I don't know about you, but I'd rather play it safe than sorry and choose faux wrap. This long sleeve dress comes in various patterns, or you can go with a classy black or royal purple.
12. KIRUNDO Women's Summer Bohemian Floral Dress Wrap V Neck Half Sleeves Casual High Waist Pleated Flowy Midi Dress with Belt
This bohemian long sleeve dress looks like it came out straight from Penelope Cruz's wardrobe. The Kirundo brand does several best-selling styles for spring and summer that look timeless and won't cost you an arm and a leg. You can match this dress with your favorite sandals in the summer or grab your spring high heels and jackets if it's cold.
13. BTFBM Women Casual Spring Summer Dresses V Neck 3/4 Long Sleeve Ruffle Floral Flowy Boho Babydoll Mini Short Beach Dress
This is not a basic dress with long sleeves. I think it's purposely designed for everyone that's done with winter's dull and dark color scheme. It's colorful, to say the least, and absolutely needs a hat. All eyes will be on you in a piece like this one!
14. EXLURA Women Tie Back Long Lantern Sleeve Square Neck Ruffle Dress Elastic Waist Aline Casual Mini Dress
Speaking of dresses that need a hat, this mini dress with lantern sleeves is everything I dreamt of wearing as a little girl. The bow at the back gives it a sexy and chic twist. The flowy fabric, tight waist, and puffy sleeves make for a slimmer silhouette. You'll certainly stand out in this flattering design!
An elegant midi dress with embroidery at an affordable price? Yes, please! You can choose between the delicate hummingbird design or the rainfall of blue flowers. Whatever you decide, one thing is 100% clear – this is a go-to dress for any party girl!
Are you looking for a casual dress? Something to wear to your dance class or a casual date at the movies? Some of us don't like super tight dresses, and that's okay. Flowy designs and comfortable fabrics are equally important. If you have hip dips, you probably want to put the optical focus on your waist, and tight pencil skirts are your worst nightmare. In that case, dressing up in flowy designs is your best bet, and I think this one will pique your interest!
If you know who Jessica WAng is, you're probably one of the 1.7 million people who follow her on Instagram. But Jessica primarily resides on TikTok, where she shares fashion advice, styling hacks, and shares moments of her life. Yes, plainly put, she is an influencer, but she is also the designer of this jaw-dropping lavender dress, which I think will make an impression on a few of you!
18. Women's Cable Knit Long Sleeve Sweater Dress 2pcs Boat Neck Loose Pullover Batwing Crop Top Mini Slim Fit Skirt Suit Sets
Two-piece outfits are coming back in style this year, so whether you like denim, plaid, cable knit, or the most vibrant psychedelic pattern you can find, you won't go wrong choosing a matching set. The best thing about this one is it will keep you warm and fashionable. There are so many outfits that look gorgeous at the expense of freezing your bones off. Wear this matching set during the brisk first months of spring or winter underneath a heavy woolen coat and complete your outfit!
So I gave you a stunning set, and now you're prepared for the freezing weather, but how about sunny and windy days? A maxi dress has to work for sure. This long V-neck dress with floral patterns will not only optically add to your height. It’s airy and doesn't leave much on show. Grab your favorite cable-knit cardigan, and you've got yourself an outfit for sunny and windy times!
20. YIBOCK Women Turtleneck Sweater Dress Long Lantern Sleeve Casual Loose Oversized Winter Knit Pullover Mini Dresses
Last on the list is a garment that will definitely help with the transition from cold to warm. This long-sleeved turtleneck sweater dress really helps show off some leg! And if you feel like something's missing, there are tons of fun tights available to help spice things up! Or if your legs aren't numbed out since the 200os like mine, one of those super popular fleece-lined tights can certainly help!
Now you know…
I am hooked on Amazon fashion. What's not to like – you have pages and pages of amazing collections to look at, and you can get your favorite garments to ship right at your door. You don't even have to wait long for your clothes to arrive.
I often make it a challenge to find top deals on the latest trends on Amazon, and I tend to snatch some fantastic gems! Trust me. I hate visiting stores just as much as the next person, so sharing styles with you is always a pleasure! I hope you enjoyed this review, and I'll catch you again soon!
Best Selling Long-Sleeve Spring Dress
Last update on 2022-08-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API